Group Life and Disability
One of the main things people are interested in when considering moving to a new company is how you look after your employees.
Basic Life Cover
This group life insurance plan will pay a lump sum should an employee lose his life due to any cause, anywhere in the world*. You have three options to choose from:
- Multiple Earnings Plan – based on annual or monthly earnings. You can also add Variable Compensation Feature to cover commission or bonuses.
- lat Amount Plan – every employee receives the same cover
- Class Plan – this offer cover according to the job title of level of salary the employee has
*Coverage & Benefits cannot be provided in countries under International Sanction
You can tailor your Basic Life Coverage plan, and enhance your employees’ benefits by adding:
- Accidental loss of life coverage
- Critical illness coverage
- Disability coverage – long-term, short term and permanent
If you wish to increase the scope of the financial protection you offer your employees, you can add more coverage, or ask for voluntary contributions. Your options are:
- Supplemental Life Coverage – increases the lump sum payable on death and paid for by contributions by the employee
- Voluntary Benefits – allows Group Members to buy Group Term Life Coverage with deductions made from the payroll
- Dependant Life Coverage – this is additional life coverage that can be provided for a spouse or even the whole family